BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Excuse the latest, just join and need to get my post count up. These are from the last ride of last year from central West Virginia, one my favorite places to ride
Nice pictures. Just post 10 more on this thread and be done with it :) 1,2,3,4,5 etc.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What’s not to love about riding in WV? Great roads with little traffic and not much speed enforcement (with the exception of Gauley Bridge), nice scenery, lots of cheap places to eat and sleep. I generally get down there several times a year and always have a great time.

Are you from Ohio? I’m just North of Columbus

Sent from my cave using smoke signals

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What’s not to love about riding in WV? Great roads with little traffic and not much speed enforcement (with the exception of Gauley Bridge), nice scenery, lots of cheap places to eat and sleep. I generally get down there several times a year and always have a great time.

Are you from Ohio? I’m just North of Columbus

Sent from my cave using smoke signals

Yep, I am SE of Athens on the Ohio River across from Parkersburg, WV. Funny you mention Gauley Bridge, got a speeding ticket there once on a 87 Hurricane 1000. lol Would love to tag along if you are headed that way some time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts