BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday (4/19) was tech day at A & S. The shop was opened with access to the lifts. You had to have your own tools, but there were enough to go around if you forgot something.

Two mechanics were on duty to run the tire machines and provide advice.

Phil and Jamie Challinor provided lunch.

I got the tires swapped on the R12R to the Sport Attacks I got at half price at another A & S event.

Hat tip to Nathan for telling me, and carrying my tires over on his 1100GS.

There were quite a few people doing various things, lots of tires.

Kudos to A & S for providing another value added relevant event.

 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,525 Posts
Bravo to A&S.

This is not something that would ever happen here..

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
Would have attended if I had know.
How are you supposed to find out? (I know now that it is on their website events calander but who looks at that?)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dougholck said:
Would have attended if I had know.
How are you supposed to find out? (I know now that it is on their website events calander but who looks at that?)
They were sending out emails and then recently said they were stopping that and keeping up the calender on the web site, so I would have missed it too if Nathan had not mentioned it to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
Dan-A said:
They were sending out emails and then recently said they were stopping that and keeping up the calender on the web site, so I would have missed it too if Nathan had not mentioned it to me.
Guess they figured if they advertized they would be over run with people.
So when is the HDDC A & S Tech Day????????

Would have been nice preview for the GS Tech Day/BBQ this Sat, at my place.
I'm not affraid to advertize.
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45090
See you there rain or shine.
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
dougholck said:
Guess they figured if they advertized they would be over run with people.
So when is the HDDC A & S Tech Day????????

Would have been nice preview for the GS Tech Day/BBQ this Sat, at my place.
I'm not affraid to advertize.
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45090
See you there rain or shine.
You need to sign in here on the locals only list - http://www.ascycles.com/email_list_signups.aspx

I try and post all the events but I missed this one. Don't forget about Ducati Days on May 1-3...

EDIT - Hey I just noticed this was post number 7000. I need to ride more...
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top