BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if these folks are still around? The website is MIA... I have a used one to sell & woud like to know what it's worth..

Thanks!

·
Registered
550 Posts
What seat or seats do you have? I am half looking for one. ;)
Pictures. :D

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm doing great with my Rick Mayer on the '05LT. Gone from burning butt in 60-90 minutes to tank to tank unless I want to stop. Suggest that you do a ride-in with him if you go that way; mail order for me was a bit backed up and slow.

Bruce

·
Registered
550 Posts
RonKMiller said:
I'll see that $100.00 and raise you $10.00.

Nobody EVER said I was a nice guy. Except my Mom. :D
She might have been 'jivin ya too. God bless her. :D :wave

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Sell it to Ron, he needs a seat for the camper he wants to row around some lake in AZ.

Best from Tucson
Bob

·
Registered
116 Posts
My Rick Mayer gets built in May. Perfect timing! :bmw:

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
grifscoots said:
It's starting to get warm enough around here that I bless Ron K. Miller, aka seatsniffer, everytime I crawl on my bike.
Mang Grif! I've been called an ass man, an ass hole, an ass wipe, an ass scratcher, an ass hat and even an ass kisser. But NEVER an ass sniffer! Whew... :p

Is that a term of endearment? :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all - don't know why it wouldn't connect with my old links.... For those that asked, it looks just like the pic on their website, but has a velour insert - all black & heated, currently on my '06. Available in late May.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
grifscoots said:
aka seatsniffer, everytime I crawl on my bike.
Actually, in some Northern CA "Coastal Area" cities, that is considered perfectly acceptable! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts