BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stock seat is a killer. I did a 400 mile ride last Saturday to Ellis County. It was hot and my bum was burning most of the way. I opted to get a KonTour seat after that. My riding has slacked off since I got this BMW. I love the bike but I hate the seat. I hope this new seat works out. I wanna ride............. :(

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,911 Posts
You will love the fabric on that Kontour seat. It breathes really well. Also after a day sitting in the hot sun you can jump right on it with out burning your bum. Just watch it in cold weather the visco elastic foam is hard as a rock under 35 degrees but softens back up with seat heat.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm one of those guys who has saved/dreampt for a long long time to have this LT. There aren't a LOT of accessories that I can afford, so I really narrow my focus when it comes to adding baubles and farkles......... HID's were a definite YES.....the Heel and Toe shifter........the Nautilus Compact Air horn..........Autocom.........but I've always lusted after the KonTour seat.........anytime they want to let me have one to test out.....man, I'd jump on that in a heart beat............I like what I've read.....but the $$$$$$ are being squeezed til it screams............

Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts