BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had our home built in TN....Who do you recommend for bike service (LT) ??? We are 30 miles east of Knoxville.

We will miss San Diego but it is time for change.....

Thanks,

Airborne

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is a BMW Dealership in Lenior City just south of Knoxville called Destination Motorcycles where they sell BMW Triumph and Ducati plus do the sevice have used them a couple of times for tire changes and abs brake flush never had a problem.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Another San Diegan moves here! That is what I did almost a year ago. If you are 30 miles east of Knoxville you must be pretty near me. Where are you located? I am in Dandridge.

I also miss a lot about San Diego, but it is not bad here, except for buying just about anything. That sucks, few places for many things, and little competition makes some things HIGHER than in San Diego, when you can find them.

Funny, we moved here near Douglas Lake thinking WATER and RAIN, but last year the lake never got closer than 20 feet from normal full, and I think San Diego got almost as much rain! Hope the lake makes it near full this year.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Actually, BMW of Atlanta is closer to 3 hours away from Knoxville. If he lived in Chattanooga, then he'd be good to go to BMW of Atlanta or Bloodworth's in Nashville.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yeah... You're right.
For some reason I was picturing Chattanooga while I was typing.
Knoxville is two hours from me... Through Deal's Gap. :eek:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Steve_R said:
Actually, BMW of Atlanta is closer to 3 hours away from Knoxville. If he lived in Chattanooga, then he'd be good to go to BMW of Atlanta or Bloodworth's in Nashville.
+1 for BMW of Atlanta!

Haven't had any service done by Destination. I have stopped by there three or four times; jury is still out on Destination.

I will also give a thumbs up to Bloodworth's, they installed a front tire is all they did but you can sometimes get ideas about a place when you talk to them.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
MikeERideWNC said:
You do know I have a changer and balancer, right?
No I didn't!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts