BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings people

Have any of you fine ladies and gentlemen fitted an aftermarket steering damper to your LT after your original one has let go? Mine has gone the way of the Dodo and I'm looking for a good replacement.

Cheers and always kindest regards

Paul Harrington
Australia

E: [email protected]

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks edmann

Would that have been the SD stroke 75 MK-BM12-O001? Hey, I like their colour range too. Now I hope they deliver to Australia..

Again, thanks.

Paul Harrington
AU

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Hey Paul... the Hyperpro dealer for Oz is in Adelaide.. (aren't you lucky!)

257 Heaslip Road
5121 Mc Donald Park
Tel: +61 (08) 8284 8033
Fax: +61 (08) 8284 8389
[email protected]
www.suspensionshop.org

Let me know how you go and what you think if you buy one and install (last time I looked I was looking at the active model)... have been thinking about it on and off for quite a while.

"The RSC steering damper is unique in its kind and is above all other steering dampers. It behaves like a linear steering damper while normal riding, having all the functionalities like the CSC Steering Damper, BUT when it comes to the real work, like tankslappers and wobbling, the very quick movements of the steer, where the linear damper helps to control the bike, the RSC will react in a direct way with a lot of extra progressive damping, to give you the real support you need. As we say the "worlds best steering damper!""

cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CWS you have got to be kidding....here in Adelaide of all places. Well, I'll be knocking on his door first thing in the morning.

Thanks for the good news and I'll let you know how I go.

Cheers and kindest regards to all.

Paul Harrington
Adelaide, South Australia, AU

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Paul, you do know you can also rebuild the little bugger... Several threads on how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts