BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the front page of www.killboy.com It shows a KLT rider way over the center line while riding the Dragon. If there is one thing they preach while riding the dragon, it's never ever ever cross over the center line. I've ridden Deals Gap a few times and I can tell you there is nowhere that you can cross the centerline safely.

It must be an inexperienced rider.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
:eek: Can you say ... O' CR*P !!!

If we heard what the oncoming rider was saying about then ... It would be VERY nasty I'm sure.

Dumbass, pretty much says it.

Scott

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I can read the plate....

Looks like NJ, EZ86H, with an ERHARD license plate holder.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
situational awareness

Ok, guys.. he's just "taking his half" out of the middle. Just kiddin! That's bad. Is that a California plate? and what's that coming toward him? Another rider!!!! oh,no...

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
At the risk of being obvious (and yes Mark, you are correct on plate, plate holder, and state), the lean wasn't much so wasn't going very fast . . . seems like he just wandered to other side.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think it's a Michigan plate.

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
Yep, Michigan plate.

I figured he was just straightening out the corner, until I looked at the full size pic and noticed the oncoming rider. Sheesh.

I must admit, my wife constantly reminds me that any two linked corners are not necessarily a chicane, no matter how fast I may take them. :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I stand corrected

mconlogue said:
Looks like NJ, EZ86H, with an ERHARD license plate holder.
It most likely is MI, since Erhard BMW is in Canton MI. I should have googled that first i guess!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Seems like dumb ass about covers it. Dick

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep it's a Michigan plate, and the oncoming bike looks like another beemer... GS I think.

Let me say it again.... Never ever ever cross the center line on the Dragon.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
This is so terrible that I can't believe it happened! I suspect all was well and they passed in some reasonable manner. Oncoming looks like an R of some year. But as I said in an earlier reply . . . not going that fast fortunately.

Erhard dealership is in Canton, OH besides reading duhhh MI etc.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Judging from the mild lean angle and rather slow pace, this jerk was just out for a 'Sunday Drive' with his SO. His error was possibly NOT riding hard enough where he should be!

Too bad that of all the shots taken that day - Only this numbnuts was over the line! :eek:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well that certainly is an embarressment for the rest of us. Had to be an LT rider didn't it.

Ride safe,
Steve S.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts