BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have eleven kittens from the three litters I recued and an orphan, a couple of months ago and they need homes! Several homes have fallen through and I don't usually have such a hard time finding people friends for them. I've got a ton of money invested in them, they have had all thier shots (three rounds) and wormed and box trained and I will even have them fixed before delivery. Anyone need a cute furry friend? :)
Please PM me, everyone should have a fuzzy face to come home to!

·
Registered
715 Posts
ducatigirl said:
I still have eleven kittens from the three litters I recued and an orphan, a couple of months ago and they need homes! Several homes have fallen through and I don't usually have such a hard time finding people friends for them. I've got a ton of money invested in them, they have had all thier shots (three rounds) and wormed and box trained and I will even have them fixed before delivery. Anyone need a cute furry friend? :)
Please PM me, everyone should have a fuzzy face to come home to!
HA wherever I go I have a fuzzy face .

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Chuck Presnail said:
Yea, me too!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Chuck Presnail said:
I used to be fuzzy but am now reformed.

Sorry, already have 3 cats (1 house, 2 barn) so I'm full up but that's a great deal.
We used to have good luck taking cage full of critters to the Grocery Market or Feed Store, set up outside the entrance doors and just let the kids shopping with Mom work their majic. By the time she was done shopping and having the kids beg and make empty promises of being good they got the critter just to shut them up.
Good Luck.

·
3,324 Posts
Cats also make great watch dogs, they are very protective.

Someone wanted a photo, here you go:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O.K., I admit it, I'm blond. I don't know how to post pic's to this site, I need a regular email address and I have a picture file I can send right out :) PM me :)

·
3,324 Posts
Here's Lisa's adorable kittens:

·
3,324 Posts
And a few more:

·
3,324 Posts
But wait, there's more!:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Wow, didn't I see this on the Animal Planet? Good luck moving them to good, safe homes. Wouldn't want the neighbors reporting her as a horder!

·
3,324 Posts
Kitty bump... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts