Registered
1,334 Posts
Links didn't work for me.... :(

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Yup

Unfortunately, links do not work.

Having a schematic for the module/kit would be nice.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
The base web site is there but it looks like you need a username password and read Spanish.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
yeah, no worky... (and happy birthday John Baker)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi my friends,

I can not attached the manual :

Manual de reparacion RADIO BECKER PROFESIONAL 2000 actualizado 28-4-12.pdf:
File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 1.91 MB. Your file is 2.37 MB.

In ZIP mode have 2,35 Mb

How I can send you?

By other hand I contact with a Spanish forum for is possible any solutions.

regards,

Sikkim

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Have you tried uploading it to the forum through Files -> Technical Documents -> Action Menu -> upload files... ? Looks like it'll take up to 8Mb (8192Kb)

Do you know if there's an English version available?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Chris,

When I upload the file, I receive this message:

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors:
File Uploads:
File Name/URL Error Message
1. Manual de reparacion RADIO BECKER PROFESIONAL 2000 actualizado 28-4-12.zip Impossible to move.

I dont know what is the problem , if you like I can send you.

In this moment is in Spanish language , but very soon I translate in English, However have very images .

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Sounds like it won't let you move a .zip file... Go back to the .pdf and try again..

There could be anything in your .zip file, Like a virus, So you probably can't upload.

Good Luck

John

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks JPSpen,
But in a first moment I upload the file in a .pdf format , with the same result.
What you think ?

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Looks like it will be easy to follow; nice pictures. How much is the kit?

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
270 Posts
This is page one below of the first PDF file using google translate, I have to say it works pretty well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing the sense of helplessness that causes us most when the radio breaks, having to face a forced substitution of all radio prohibitively expensive for a small very basic services, or to re-branding with disadvantages of loss of screen, keypad and automatic volume control, I decided to solve the problem with this proposal we will save a eurillos.
First of all be clear several things:
 This solution only serves to repair the burned amplification module, any other failure is not resolved with this module.
 This repair does not increase the original performance, the radio continues with the same features and functionality, so this also means that you lose control of anything, providing continuous control keypad, the display, the automatic volume control, etc ..
 We may have slightly improved cooling: in addition to having more surface area to radiate heat complements this solution with a small fan to prevent the re-burn time.
 When any of you want to do this Brico-repair should know that the power module is available in the store www.bmw-luxurytouring.com Forum.
ALL INFORMATION DESCRIBED HEREIN IS EXEMPT FROM ANY LIABILITY.
Only this is a pilot action has been positive and I contact to make you partakers of her and you may profit if you are interested.
Anyone here follow detailed explanations PERSONALLY ASSUME any damage that may occur, therefore it is advisable to have sufficient knowledge before you make them.
From the forum will offer assistance as far as I can.
In summary the proposed solution goes through simply to replace the power module, which is usually burned.
To do this we remove the 2 plate and burned old modules (although only one channel is burned L or R, we remove 2)
Here we will post the new power module has been designed as to be housed inside the radio, particularly in the space that remains on the left side, I decided this side, because the connector on the radio is just this side, and therefore the output wires of the speakers that we have to bridge to the new module has the shortest distance and easier access.
I hope this boric enjoy doing, as I did.
Thank "Alf-LT" has been the first to leave me a radio to try and have the first contacts, "Eraser" for being the first to leave me your radio and your bike to do all the measures that have left the main results, as well as not to "Istanbul", which has suffered the trauma of the first logical tests and has allowed the changes needed to solve definitely the proposal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BecketMa said:

Thanks
Bob
Hi BecketMa,
the cost of the module is 75.-€ , transport not included.

Thanks for your interest.
Xavier

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, My Harman Becker radio is giving me trouble now, can you please tell me how and where to buy the amplifier kit seen in PDF files? :bmw:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
BecketMa said:

Th
Bob certainly you should be able to find SOMEONE in your area of the planet to interpret the documents! Aren't they a couple Spanish speaking folks in Tucson?

Loren

1 - 20 of 82 Posts