BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the Kisan 25LED-D on my '06 LT. The instructions tell me to connect my accessory input wire to a "hot wire." Where is the best place to find one on the back of the bike?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or, I am wondering where is the best place to find the gray/blue tail light wire without going all the way back to the tail light area?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much. I'll try that. I really appreciate the help. By the way, do you find the "saddle bag reflectors to running lights and turn signals" that you guys sell are as helpful for conspicuity as they seem to be? If so, I want a set.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
The answer to that is a resounding "YES". In my opinion it should be a standard feature on the bike.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Steve and Raffy. The green wire at the bottom of the white connector was the answer. A little soldering and I am now working fine.

·
Human Behaviour Analyst
267 Posts
Ddallison said:
Thanks Steve and Raffy. The green wire at the bottom of the white connector was the answer. A little soldering and I am now working fine.
Hi Guys. I'm like your most challenged cousin (assuming you have one .... don't we all?) when it comes to things electrical. I wonder if one of you guys could take a digital picture of the wire you connected that TailBlazer power line to and either email it to me or post it here ?
I don't see what you're talking about and have had my back seat off the bike for about a month now :brick: waiting for some divine intervention ....... perhaps this is it?
Thanks,
Keir
:stupid:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts