BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All politics aside, I think this family has had its share of heart ache and I hate to see any family go through as much as this one has.

(I bet he's wondering if there is a bridge he is gonna have to cross over to get to the Pearly Gates soon :rolleyes: )

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080520/ap_on_go_co/kennedy

·
Registered
550 Posts
Lonewuff said:
All politics aside, I think this family has had its share of heart ache and I hate to see any family go through as much as this one has.

(I bet he's wondering if there is a bridge he is gonna have to cross over to get to the Pearly Gates soon :rolleyes: )

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080520/ap_on_go_co/kennedy
You funny guy! :rotf:
Hope he recovers also.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I'm not saying I'm happy he's going to die, I'm just saying I'm glad he'll finally be out of politics.

Just another one of the folks who's had a larger than average hand in the mess this country is in.

I'd like to see them all get out and really see a change in Washington.

OH well. I have this angst against politicians anyway...

If it was me I'm sure I'd find at least a way to keep it painless.

God Speed Teddy.

John

·
Registered
468 Posts
JPSpen said:
I'm not saying I'm happy he's going to die, I'm just saying I'm glad he'll finally be out of politics.

Just another one of the folks who's had a larger than average hand in the mess this country is in.

John
I will always respect him for his vote against the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002. It was the right vote and took some guts at that time.

"It is wrong for Congress to declare war against Iraq now before we have exhausted the alternatives. And it is wrong to divert our attention now from the greater and more immediate threat of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda terrorism. We cannot go it alone on Iraq and expect our allies to support us. We cannot go it alone and expect the world to stand with us in the urgent and ongoing war against terrorism and Al Qaeda."

I'd say he was one of the few voices of sanity and a smaller than average hand in the mess we're in.

Dale White

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I grew up in MA so familiarity of the Kennedys was required.

Although I usually don't agree with him on National issues, he was usually "good for MA".

Something about that family seems to attract calamity.

I pray he's pain free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts