BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Blue Springs and am looking to take some day trips as soon as it warms up. Any takers?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Wouldn't mind taking a ride to Jack Stacks for some BBQ.....
500 miles one way..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Me and two friends did a 9 day lunch ride to there from Sacramento this past summer. Mmmmmm! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Where's Jack Stacks, I was just in KC this last weekend. Couldn't see anything for the fog. i'll be riding my LT as soon as my mud hole of a road dries up some

·
Registered
171 Posts
baker said:
I see a Saturday ride in my not too distant future.
All I can say is "Ribs and Beans". Everything else is optional. :cool:

·
Registered
346 Posts
1st sunday of the month (year round) take the back roads through the flint hills down to Cassoday, KS for the ride-in breakfast. Usually a good contingent of KC folks down there. If you're in a hurry to get home, you can always slab it back on I-35.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lurch102 said:
1st sunday of the month (year round) take the back roads through the flint hills down to Cassoday, KS for the ride-in breakfast. Usually a good contingent of KC folks down there. If you're in a hurry to get home, you can always slab it back on I-35.
Been there many times.... lots of Hogs etc. but I lived in Wichita then... need to try it from KC too.

I smoke my own meat most of the time... I think it's better than most of the BBQ I've had though KC does have some nice alternatives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts