BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in an earlier post, I went to a new bike and have some LT stuff that will be going on EBay. However, I wanted to offer them up here first:

Garmin StreetPilot 2730. Works fine and includes the motorcycle mount. Maps haven't been updated in a couple years or so, but never thought that was very critical. It's in great shape, no scratches or bad pixels and functions as well as new. It also has the XM antenna which was never used.

Suburban Rider Footpegs: Lowers the footpegs a bit. I bought them from someone here on the site who scraped some metal off one of them during some tight curves. You can't really tell once they're on the bike.

Set of Kathy's Bags for top case and both sides. One is formed to fit the LT sidebag with the CD player. They have had very little use and in great shape.

I also have the black rubber chrome protectors for the side bag chrome. These were never installed.

There's also a BMW tank bag and a set of unused PIAA 1100X lights with ezy mount switch and mounting brackets for the LT.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would like the Garmin. I'll send you a PM

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
alstrickland55 said:
I would like the Garmin. I'll send you a PM
Great unit thought about picking up a spare, beat me to it. :thumb:

·
Registered
498 Posts
PM sent on PIAAs....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Suburban Machinery driver footpeg lowering kit, a (very nice to have) Fort Worth luggage rack, set of **** o pegs, Kathy's luggage bags, and a BMW tank bag are left. Probably drop on ebay this weekend. Pictures available upon request.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
14wntr said:
I am looking for an XM antenna to fit on my 2730.
Sold the one I had with the 2730.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Still have the MOPs?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cochinosucio said:
Still have the MOPs?
Yessir. Still have the MOP's.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reid said:
As mentioned in an earlier post, I went to a new bike and have some LT stuff that will be going on EBay. However, I wanted to offer them up here first:

Garmin StreetPilot 2730. Works fine and includes the motorcycle mount. Maps haven't been updated in a couple years or so, but never thought that was very critical. It's in great shape, no scratches or bad pixels and functions as well as new. It also has the XM antenna which was never used.

Suburban Rider Footpegs: Lowers the footpegs a bit. I bought them from someone here on the site who scraped some metal off one of them during some tight curves. You can't really tell once they're on the bike.

Set of Kathy's Bags for top case and both sides. One is formed to fit the LT sidebag with the CD player. They have had very little use and in great shape.

I also have the black rubber chrome protectors for the side bag chrome. These were never installed.

There's also a BMW tank bag and a set of unused PIAA 1100X lights with ezy mount switch and mounting brackets for the LT.
Still have a Ft. Worth rack (so you can pull that heavy topcase off and have a cool looking solo ride...handling improves remarkably), a set of **** O Pegs foot rests, and a (virtually new) set of Kathy's Journey luggage bags (the one bag for LT's with a CD Player).

·
Registered
241 Posts
Reid said:
Still have a Ft. Worth rack (so you can pull that heavy topcase off and have a cool looking solo ride...handling improves remarkably), a set of **** O Pegs foot rests, and a (virtually new) set of Kathy's Journey luggage bags (the one bag for LT's with a CD Player).
PM sent on the ****-O-Pegs

·
Registered
34 Posts
14wntr said:
I am looking for an XM antenna to fit on my 2730.
I think I have one of those I could sell. Looks like a hockey puck with a USB looking plug on it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts