BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTL in the parking lot of Majors Restaurant in Pine Valley, CA....in the mountains east of San Diego on 9 December. Had a manufacturer's plate on it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
loboheritage said:
GTL in the parking lot of Majors Restaurant in Pine Valley, CA....in the mountains east of San Diego on 9 December. Had a manufacturer's plate on it.
:worthless

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
How cool is THAT!!?? Seriously, track down the rider and get some info... and some pics.

·
Premium Member
7,594 Posts
loboheritage said:
Without pictures - it didn't happen. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gee, guys....sorry. was manned up on my RT leaving the restaurant and was pulling out, 3 of 3. saw the bike, pulled over to it, looked it over, but my buddies had pulled out and were heading up the road. no time to fish out the BBerry to snap pics. a real 1600, though (yeh, I know......)

·
Registered
167 Posts
That's interesting. I guess they're still testing it, not surprisingly of course. No way would they let even their own people ride a currently very rare bike just for a joyride.

·
Registered
368 Posts
CGameProgrammer said:
That's interesting. I guess they're still testing it, not surprisingly of course.
Well, being it a long-distance, all-year-round tourer, I would guess that they need several months of tests on the road, to tune every detail and reach the German Perfection :bmw:

I wish I was one of those riding it just for a joyride :D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
hschisler said:
Seriously, track down the rider, rip him off of the thing, and ride it like ya stole it! Cuz ... ya did! :cool:
FIXED! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Seriously, track down the rider, rip him off of the thing, and ride it like ya stole it! Cuz ... ya did! :cool:

messenger13_ver2 said:
Ding ding ding! This IS the post of the week. :histerica

Good one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts