BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Interesting, but hope that isn't "official" as then I'd be getting the wrong color GTL....

·
Registered
258 Posts
My data is accurate but the list makes me wonder about all the gaps between numbers. Are these suppose to be just those bikes ordered for US customers?

·
Registered
167 Posts
The list was created by me and is based purely on what people have said here, on k1600forum.com, and on FaceBook. Hence the "source" links. I wrote it mainly to help track the speed at which bikes arrive so people with pre-orders can get a good idea of when they can expect theirs. Also it's just interesting data.

Yes, the list is entirely for U.S. pre-orders. If you scroll to the bottom, you can see I have less than 200 entries, even though there are obviously at least 1071 pre-orders, because less than 200 people have spoken up and stated their sequence numbers.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Thanks for the clearing that up. My order # is 488, a Blue GTL

The waiting is making me crazy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
# 663 silver gtl can't wait for my first BMW after 20+ years on HD's I'm thinking this will be a whole new world, just wish it would get here. Ordered feb. 4th nantucket mass :wave

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed, thanks for putting the list together. It is interesting and if kept up to date, will allow those of us who have ordered, a way to get a general idea of an approximate delivery date. More information than I'm getting from my dealer.

I appreciate the time time you have taken o compile the list. Sorry I didn't give you credit for it.

Maybe set up a link / email addrsss where addition or corrections can be added...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ed, I add my thanks for the list. I have it bookmarked. What a country! I love the internet, forums and efforts by many people like you.

#395. Silver GTL.

Jim

·
Registered
519 Posts
Ed, I meant to put a wink ;) at the end of my post as I knew it wasn't an "official" listing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts