BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
From what I heard from sales at Argyle Moto in Edmonchuck it is supposed to be at the Toronto show! But that's only a rumor :).

·
Cat Herder
1,492 Posts
My dealer told me that the 1600 will be at the Long Beach show,so I am sure it will be there.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes, both bikes will be the Toronto bike show on Dec. 17. Dealers will on that day find out what the options will cost. List price has already been announced, have a look at www.wolfbmw.com for price info, it's on the front page.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope the bikes will make it to Edmonton for the bike show in January. Because I am a tall guy, the only way to know if the K1600 will be comfortable for me is to sit on it. I have heard that the side hard cases on the 1600GT are on option, so the $24,100 price I would suspect is for a bike that is really stripped down. I would bet the dealers aren't going to be bringing in very many of those. Most of the touring BMW's I have seen for sale in Canada are really optioned up. It will be interesting to see what a fully optioned up version of both the GT and the GTL will be going for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts