BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a gold colored K1200Lt today headed into Moses Lake late this afternoon, don't know if he came off of the interstate or up from Highway 17 from the south..anyone from here??

·
Registered
260 Posts
olddog1946 said:
Saw a gold colored K1200Lt today headed into Moses Lake late this afternoon, don't know if he came off of the interstate or up from Highway 17 from the south..anyone from here??
Nope, but you have a friend in Wenatchee when you need him. :)

When I bought my 00 LT I sold my 99 LT to a guy from Tri-Cities, it was Champagne.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A gold 2005 in Ellensburg,I just haven't been on in a while

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to know there are some other local or almost local fellas around..this time of year is good for riding, lol...as soon as I get the rear brake line in and replaced I'll be needing some riding buddies, hehe..

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Where is Moses Lake.
OK I can Google it but where in reference to attractions and type of road and scenery. If you want to see more LT's you have to sell it to outside visitors. Unless of course you are keeping a secret :D Maybe a black LT one day.
ride safe :bmw:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Moses Lake is on I90 between Seattle and Spokane. Much closer to Spokane. Some of the best Pam fish fishing in Washington in Moses Lake and in the potholes reservoir and the little adjacent lakes. Excellent duck and goose hunting area too. Weather? Well, she's hotter than the hubs of hell in the summer and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in winter. And the wind she does blow! I prefer the duck hunting weather.

Loren

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Moses Lake is on I90 between Seattle and Spokane. Much closer to Spokane. Some of the best Pan fish fishing in Washington in Moses Lake and in the potholes reservoir and the little adjacent lakes. Excellent duck and goose hunting area too. Weather? Well, she's hotter than the hubs of hell in the summer and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in winter. And the wind she does blow! I prefer the duck hunting weather.

Loren

1 - 11 of 11 Posts