BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my K1200LT Emergency Supplies....this completely perfect, unmolested, NEVER REBUILT, improved main bearing rear drive was removed from a friend's 2004 LT at just over 3,000 miles when he had it triked in 2005. As you can see, it is complete with the rear rotor. I had this packed and sitting on a shelf in my garage ever since, just in case.....luckily, my 2003 LT went 115k and never needed it!

I am asking $500 OBO for the unit. I would prefer not to ship it, but I will do so if necessary. I am located near Scranton, PA (northeast corner of the state). If I ship it, actual cost of the shipment will be added to the sale price. I am willing to drive to meet a buyer part way, up to 150 miles each way.

Contact me to discuss further.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No nibbles! I would really like this to go to a good home. If you have ANY interest, PM me and we will discuss how to make it happen.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last update - Lowering price to $325 plus shipping. I used the UPS calculator and it looks like shipping will be around $85. I am also willing to meet a purchaser within 100 miles from zip code 18641 to avoid shipping charges (requires pre-payment). Let me know if you have any interest. I have also posted this on bmwmoa.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts