BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my '07 K1200LT to a fellow forum member (I had previously given up on trying to use the Classified Section of this forum)! I have the following parts for sale:

(1) BMR Luggage Rack, excellant condition, easily mounts on the LT in about 5 minutes, paid $390: $250 plus shipping.

)2) Stock shocks (used), very nice condition, replaced them at 30,870 miles with Yacugar shocks: $150 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
The BMR luggage rack is an excellent addition to the LT if you are riding one up. I strapped my cooler with Camel Back on it for on the go hydration. If you are riding two up, it removes in seconds.

Rob, 2000LT
Navarre, FL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just sold my '07 K1200LT to a fellow forum member (I had previously given up on trying to use the Classified Section of this forum)! I have the following parts for sale:

(1) BMR Luggage Rack, excellant condition, easily mounts on the LT in about 5 minutes, paid $390: $250 plus shipping.

)2) Stock shocks (used), very nice condition, replaced them at 30,870 miles with Yacugar shocks: $150 plus shipping

I am interested in the shocks. Are they 07 shocks? Can you tell me why you changed them?
Thanks, Johnny Munn 228-437-7456.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in the shocks. Are they 07 shocks? Can you tell me why you changed them? 228-437-7456. Please call as I don't have pm capabilities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts