BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of used J-Pegs that have some damage. The ball bearings are worn into the aluminum tip-over bars. I think they could be filled in with aluminum welding or JB Weld and made usable. The pegs themselves are decent except for the bottom of the left side that looks like a bad parking lot scrape (it is pretty well hidden when mounted)
Shipping will cost me $15.85 for Fed Flat rate box shipped to lower 48 states. Asking $40 including shipping to lower 48 states (can quote other locations), which is probably a decent price for the pegs themselves.
lowellvahl at gmail.com or 480-39zero-0433
11/24/21 added pic of wear where ball bearing ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I have a set of used J-Pegs that have some damage. The ball bearings are worn into the aluminum tip-over bars. I think they could be filled in with aluminum welding or JB Weld and made usable. The pegs themselves are decent except for the bottom of the left side that looks like a bad parking lot scrape (it is pretty well hidden when mounted)
Shipping will cost me $15.85 for Fed Flat rate box shipped to lower 48 states. Asking $40 including shipping to lower 48 states (can quote other locations), which is probably a decent price for the pegs themselves.
lowellvahl at gmail.com or 480-39zero-0433
Hi. I am interested in purchasing your used J-Pegs with some damage... I was wondering why you don't show some of the ends of the pegs in your photos.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I am interested in purchasing your used J-Pegs with some damage... I was wondering why you don't show some of the ends of the pegs in your photos.
I thought the pictures showed the tips. here are some better pics. You can see the damage on the one up near the bolt where it looked like there was a parking lot scrape. I traded the actual pegs with another guy a few years back for a pair of extended pegs. These were better than the ones that I had on the LT at the time.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts