BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it is ok to post here if it isn't I hope the moderator can move the thread for me. 2005 BMW K1200LT low miles great condition
I am shifting gears and bought a roadmaster Indian. So I have my BMW for sale. I am the second owner.
16,800 miles, blue, runs and drives as new, Led headlight, electronic cruise, anti-lock brakes, jpeg highway pegs, 8 disc CD player, am/fm radio, electric center stand, electric windshield, heated grips, heated seats front and rear, reverse gear, brake fluid and trans fluid flushed and drained last year. I also changed out the rearend fluid last year. Paint is in great condition. I purchased this bike 3 years ago from original owner and it only had 500 miles on it. This is a nice bike and needs nothing. Call, text or email for additional questions. $7800 cash or bank transfer.
217-508-7693. [email protected] I don't know how to post pictures here so just email if you want them.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Atlanta BMW Ducati moved. I went there last weekend to get some oil filters.
I drove up to the store where I have been going for years and thought to myself, why do they have all the bikes out at the road? Why are all of the bikes cruisers?
Then I walked in the showroom and was like WTF! Where are all of the Ducati's?

Ugh! Then they tried selling me an Indian.

The new Atlanta BMW Ducati showroom is much better than their old location.

I wish you happy travels on the Indian. Please watch your mirrors and let us safely pass you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Roadmaster will be a great bike for you. I spent 3 days and 1,600 blissfull miles on a rented one last month. Handles amazingly well. Congrats!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts