BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend just bought a K1300TG & asked my to install a few farkles . GPS, Radar, Autocom, Hot wire for electrics, Motol ight, Cell phone & IPod leads. You know the normal stuff we like on a bike. Well after a few hours of steady work I had it back together and HAD to take a test ride. O M G that thang is FAST!!!! In less then 2 blocks and in 2nd gear I was at 80 mph with a slight twist of the grip. Now i see why everyone put "Knee grip" on the tank. it was all I could do to hang on. The best part is I get to deliver it to Ron later tonight & I'm taking the long way to his house. ;)
Here are some Nekkid Pic of the girl.

Attachments

·
IBR# 366
16,544 Posts
Yeah, we know. ;) :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You installed "ferkles" ?? That is the German word for "piglets" Maybe you are on to someting...:histerica

I do not have the restraint to ride a GT safely. At best I would get lots of tickets.:(

·
IBR# 366
16,544 Posts
Wolfgang said:
I do not have the restraint to ride a GT safely. At best I would get lots of tickets.:(
Yeah, we know. Or maybe it's just me. ;) :D

·
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grifscoots said:
Yeppir, just you :rolleyes: (sure wish that emoticon whistled!:p )

Stevie, in case you haven't noticed, we love the GT. I WILL NOT ride a 1300 till I wear mine out. Ken's will be worn out in the next few months.
When I got home from the test ride I walked in the house and Sammie took one look at me and Said "NO !! we ain't gettin a new bike" I never said a word, she just knew by the BIG GRIN on my face. ;)
BTW it saw 110 in less then 3 blocks and still had time to stop at the light with ease within that 3 blocks & I never got past 4 gear. :D

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
katnapinn said:
A friend just bought a K1300TG & asked my to install a few farkles . GPS, Radar, Autocom, Hot wire for electrics, Motol ight, Cell phone & IPod leads. You know the normal stuff we like on a bike. Well after a few hours of steady work I had it back together and HAD to take a test ride. O M G that thang is FAST!!!! In less then 2 blocks and in 2nd gear I was at 80 mph with a slight twist of the grip. Now i see why everyone put "Knee grip" on the tank. it was all I could do to hang on. The best part is I get to deliver it to Ron later tonight & I'm taking the long way to his house. ;)
Here are some Nekkid Pic of the girl.
Yeah, but it is ugly, the vents on the fairing look like an afterthought and and controls make it look cheap :rotf:

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
katnapinn said:
When I got home from the test ride I walked in the house and Sammie took one look at me and Said "NO !! we ain't gettin a new bike" I never said a word, she just knew by the BIG GRIN on my face. ;)
BTW it saw 110 in less then 3 blocks and still had time to stop at the light with ease within that 3 blocks & I never got past 4 gear. :D
It took you that long to hit 110? :rotf:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am still trying to figure out what part of my 1200 is slow and boring..........or maybe it's me? I rode an OR back road event 2 weeks back & couldn't slow down, stop grinnin, or imagine how I would use more power any where.

New stuff always rock though.

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
katnapinn said:
I promise you, we all knew she'd say no before you even got a word out. Experience in marriage, brother man!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
mdm_rides said:
I am still trying to figure out what part of my 1200 is slow and boring..........or maybe it's me? I rode an OR back road event 2 weeks back & couldn't slow down, stop grinnin, or imagine how I would use more power any where.

New stuff always rock though.
Nada about the 12 is slow, nor boring. The 13 is just so much more refined and what the 12 should have been.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DavidTaylor said:
It took you that long to hit 110? :rotf:
Yea but she only had 49 miles on her & I was keeping the RPM's under 6500 ;)
I Know, I Know the girl don't start singin till after 7000 :D

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
katnapinn said:
Yea but she only had 49 miles on her & I was keeping the RPM's under 6500 ;)
I Know, I Know the girl don't start singin till after 7000 :D
She sings just fine below 7000, but you get the gospel choir raising a truly joyful noise above it!

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
grifscoots said:
Nada about the 12 is slow, nor boring. The 13 is just so much more refined and what the 12 should have been.
'sides the 1300 is ugly, the vents on the fairing look like an afterthought and and controls make it look cheap :histerica

Oh, and that brown color - what's up with that :corn:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts