BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals. I would like to introduce myself. I'm the new guy to this forum and I live in Elora, ON. Recently got my 1200RT and I'm in love. If your ever in the neighborhood and looking to ride, I'm in. Cheers and see you around!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome neighbour. I'm almost next door in Erin. Once the true March weather decides to leave for good, we should have some good riding this year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello neighbor. Yes, keep me in mind when you are out and about around Wellington. Looking forward to an amazing season and good times.

Cheers, Sam.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sambow said:
Hey guys/gals. I would like to introduce myself. I'm the new guy to this forum and I live in Elora, ON. Recently got my 1200RT and I'm in love. If your ever in the neighborhood and looking to ride, I'm in. Cheers and see you around!
I was near to you, Caledon area, moved to Edmonton in Jan. You could always ride on over here and we could go riding in the mountains.

Welcome aboard!

Garry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. You have know idea how much I would love to. We just moved back to Ontario after spending seven years in Calgary and I am crazy homesick, so I can't say it won't happen.

Thanks,

Sam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts