BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey group,
I just gotta say "Thanks". I'm lucky to have found this forum... it's saved me some heartache and big $$$$!!!
I bought my 2004 black 1200KLT last fall and have had a couple little things that needed attention. Everytime I've found a solution here on the forum. My first problem was with the ABS light, now I know there are 2 siamese brake reserves in the rear and both have to be filled to make that light go off! Last week it was my headlight... who would know that those little brown ground wires can get cripy fried?
I've also picked up some farkles for my bike.. those running boards make a big difference! That fix it before it breaks latch kit and those wires on my mirrors are some cheap insurance on items insurance won't cover!
I just had to say thanks... my Harleys have been living on a trickle charger since I bought my LT last fall! I'm packing for a 2,000 mile roundtrip ride from Greenville, SC to my birthplace in Burlington, VT this week and there's no doubt the LT will be my bike of choice!
So thanks.... keep posting and I'll keep searching and reading.

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Have a great ride, keep an eye open for Deer crossing in 78 in Pensylvania and 87 through NY. If you see less than 15 to 20 on the side of the roads that were taken out by cages I would be surprised.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts