BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just wanted to say Hi. Just joined the group, as I bought my 1st BMW :bmw: yesterday, an '01 K1200LT. I think it's a "C" (has the heated seat and disc changer) but I'm not sure. Farkles included the passenger armrests, driver backrest, PIAA lights and floorboards for both.

Seems to be a lot of good info and friendly people on this site. Don't know much about mechanics or have a lot of tools, but I'm willing to learn and help what I can. See ya out there!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome ... great site ... great people here

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
Welcome to the Nut house Carl. :wave Your right about the GOOD people here. There is lots of info with even more people willing to share it with you weather you want it or not. :rolleyes: Now get out there & put some miles of smiles on the beast.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
katnapinn said:
Welcome to the Nut house Carl. :wave Your right about the GOOD people here. There is lots of info with even more people willing to share it with you weather you want it or not. :rolleyes: Now get out there & put some miles of smiles on the beast.

What he said! :wave

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome!
You will find the best info on your LT here along with all of the comments your can handle, wanted or not...hahaha! Just a quick note, unless you own a really comfortable flame suit, don't ask about favorite tires, or oil....
You will love the girl, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Welcome aboard Carl, enjoy your new ride. :wave

·
Registered
185 Posts
LOTS of knowledge and Passion!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts