BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I guess I just wanted to vent my frustration...I got myself a 2012 RT on 2nd March and I love it! I've hankered after an RT for a few years and it's every bit as great a bike as I'd hoped.

Now the frustration...on 2nd April I had to undergo surgery..nothing too serious but it kept me hospitalised for a while and now I'm home recuperating. Here I am..reading, watching anything good (which isn't much!) I can find on TV and looking out at the Spring sunshine, wishing I was fit enough to get the RT out of the garage!

I guess I'm still a week or two from riding...time passes so slowly sometimes! Sigh!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not to worry, I am recovering from hip replacement and expect to be back on my LT soon. When I had my first hip replacement 18 years ago, I got myself a K100RT to celebrate. Don't rush it, but when you feel ready to ride, don't fiddle around.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hope you mend well and quickly Rob, don't rush it though.

All the best,

·
Registered
929 Posts
Oh Rob...dude, I'm sorry your frustrated it's the same thing every winter but only worse because it's nice out and the RT is singing her love song to you. :rotf: Well, the usual ride or trip video can help OR hurt :rolleyes: all I can suggest is to use this time to plan a dream trip OR dream about farkling out your RT...

Other than that...dude, I got nothing...well, just got in some new helmets...er, I gotta go, you know to try them out... :eek:

I do wish you a speedy recovery though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts