BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on the new categories, how many junior members does it take to screw in a light.... No, no that's not it...

I mean, how many posts does it take for a junior member to become a member?

That's the ticket.

·
Registered
99 Posts
reelman said:
Based on the new categories, how many junior members does it take to screw in a light.... No, no that's not it...

I mean, how many posts does it take for a junior member to become a member?

That's the ticket.
I second the request by Reelman here--just how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie....errr, how many posts, if this is even the criteria used, DOES it take to get away from this "junior" moniker stuck on my name???
It can't be payments, either, cuz I have paid and it's still on there!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
This used to be in the old site's FAQ but hasn't been added to the new one. Previous titles and number of posts required to achieve them were:

0 Lurker
2 Newbie
5 Junior Member
25 Senior Member
200 Enthusiast
400 Addict
700 Old Hand
1200 Veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel/Grand Pooh-Bah
5000 I Need To Get A Life

However, this has obviously changed now since we didn't previously have 'Member' as a title. Another way to change your title, irrespective of the number of posts you have made, is by donating to this site. As explained in this post by Jeff, Gold and Platinum Supporters may change the user title in their profile. They can do this by clicking on their 'User CP' link, clicking the 'Edit Profile' link at left, and entering their desired title in the 'Custom User Title' field ('Optional Information' section). Finally, click the 'Save Changes' button.

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Junior Member - 0 to 30 posts
Member - 31 - 100 posts
Senior Member - more than 100 posts

If you would like to customize your user title, you might consider donating at the Gold or Platinum level

1 - 4 of 4 Posts