BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering if anyone can give me some good measurements for JPeg XL's? My brother-in-law is a machinist, and I think we can make a set for less than $350.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
185 Posts
i'm not a machinist but I do have a set of jpegs on my 2001 lt. Its not only the pegs but the sub bar and pivot points. I think it would cost less for materials but much more in time the do even if you had the specs, buy a used set, they are not for everyone

·
Registered
836 Posts
the machined aluminum frame is the catch.... it's fairly special.

That being said, I am looking for a set of JPEG standards- know of any used ones?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a pair of Mick-O-Pegs that I would part with for a fair price. Not sure what fair is, but we could probably figure it out. Came off a 2005.

·
Registered
607 Posts
kc5ero said:
I have a pair of Mick-O-Pegs that I would part with for a fair price. Not sure what fair is, but we could probably figure it out. Came off a 2005.

A little off topic, but I much prefer the Mick O Pegs over the JPEGs. Just my $.02

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
GlennM86 said:
A little off topic, but I much prefer the Mick O Pegs over the JPEGs. Just my $.02
just 2 cents for Mick O Pegs? That sounds pretty cheap! :D

what about Mick O pegs over .bmp or .tiffs? :stir:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
kc5ero said:
Interested in the MOPs. Do they include the mount bracket/tipover bar replacement?

I have a set currently co-installed with J-Pegs. Do not get joy from the JPs, cramps my hips too much in that position, but love the MOPs, so would like to sell the JP/MOP combo. Purchasing yours would allow me to do that IF yours is a complete kit.

Please send details via PM.

·
Registered
149 Posts
drmajor said:
the machined aluminum frame is the catch.... it's fairly special.

That being said, I am looking for a set of JPEG standards- know of any used ones?

I have some standards on my 02, unfortunately there are so close I can't even lift my legs high enough to use them. If you have the xl, I'd certainly be willing to trade.

·
Registered
498 Posts
biknut said:
I've been wondering if anyone can give me some good measurements for JPeg XL's? My brother-in-law is a machinist, and I think we can make a set for less than $350.

Suggestions?
Redesigned tip-over bars on ebay right now for $125.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
kc5ero said:
Mick-O-Pegs are spoken for. Thanks for the interest.
Shucks....Tony....don't scrap the old ones if you got 'em from kc5ero! :dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts