BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow BMW riders in Vancouver, Anyone there have any experience dealing with John Valk BMW motorcycle dealership in Vancouver, my wrecked 07 R1200 GSA was taken there by the towing company. Wondering if it is a good place to have it repaired or should I have it taken to Seattle? This is a US bike, and I am being told they do not work on US bikes, they also complained about all the aftermarket stuff I have on the bike. This is not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling that my pride and joy will be repaired in a timely fashion.

Bob R.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hi Bob! I don't have any experience with John Valk, but know the guys at SM Cycle in Victoria and have always found the work they do to be excellent. If you have some problems give them a call. They are only a 90 minute ferry ride away on Vacouver Island.

Ron

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron for the info, I am in the process of arranging a move to a better dealer, getting too much negative feedback about John Valk and how he treats US bikes and customers, not only on the BMW forums, but the Ducati as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts