BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't the US Military arrest Jimmy Carter and send him to that jail we have in Cuba for people who give aid and comfort to terrorists?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I am hurt an offended......that Jimmy Carter is a graduate of the US Naval Academy and received a top notch education at taxpayer's expense only to turn out to be an anti-Semitic lunatic. Gitmo is too good a place for him.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Poor Jimmy... it is sad to see him sliding like that... I respected him as our "Commander in Chief", our President. After that, his involvement and writings on some public topics seems quite complicit toward terrorism...

I'm reminded of the failed attempt to rescue our fellow Americans from Iran...by Jimmy and the way the Iranians released the "hostages" as soon as Reagan was elected.

interesting... yup. Now, I'm afraid Jimmy's showing his true colors... sad indeed.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
What's actually kind of amusing to me is that some people in the mideast think that they will gain advantage by meeting with a man that has been out of power for nearly 30 years...

Irrelevant.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the US should send Jimmy to GITMO as a reminder that we take this war in terror seriously. What if an ex president had deceided to negotiate with hitler during WWII?

·
Registered
371 Posts
He spent a little too much time next to the reactor on the submarine he was on.

This is your brain on nukes. He has lost it!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
USS Liberty
If we're going to put Carter in jail for treason for meeting with Hamas, we need to hold Israel accountable for their actions too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
To KMC1:

A little education for you on Mideast politics.

Before 1948, way before the UN declared that Israel became a country, Arabs killed Jews by the hundreds in early 1900's and especially 1936-1939.

Them came 1948, Arabs commited them selves to kill all the Jews and push them in the sea.

In the 1950's, twice. Egypt told the UN to get out or be killed. Egypt blockaid the Suez cannel and Straits of Hormez threating to destroy any ship that enters or leaves
Israel.

1967, 7 Arab nations unite to destroy the Jews and push them into the sea.

Then again in 1973, Arabs unite to kill the Jews.

1973 - Present. The Arabs used terrorism to kill innocent Israeli and Jewish civiilans all over the world, not just Israel.

What the hell do you think the Israelis should do, sit there and be slaughtered, forget it. The whole Arab/Muslim population are raised to kill Jews, no matter were the Jews live, Israel, USA or Europe. There total being is to kill them.

Carter is a passifist jerk. When our hostages were taken in Iran, he should of held ground with no negoations. Nogation for release only promotes more hostage taking.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
What did I miss??

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Mgalison, just as a note here, but I didn't actually start the whole "Israel vs Islam" roundy round. I'm not about to get into an argument whats been going on for approx. 10,000 years or more........

On the other hand though, I do find it interesting that Palestinians and Israeli Jews share approx. 50% of their DNA - making them essentially the same people for half their population..... :think:

I'm also not sure how this ties together with their blatant attack and murder of U.S. Servicemen?

·
Registered
48 Posts
To KMC1:

If you look at bibical history, Jews and Arabs are from the same father Abraham, but with different mothers. All Jews share that linage, not just Israeli Jews.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts