BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,976 Posts
It looks like he was hanging on to something for a little bit. Maybe he was refueling :D. I just love the sound of thrust it always sounds so powerful.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
saddleman said:
It looks like he was hanging on to something for a little bit. Maybe he was refueling :D. I just love the sound of thrust it always sounds so powerful.
I watched that too, but I think he was holding onto the camera, filming himself. My best guess was that he was using a GoPro. It cracked me up that he stares into the camera in the beginning. He's trying to see if the camera is recording. All my videos start that way, and I have to edit it out. I thought about compiling all those "stares" into one video, set to Lionel Richies song "Hello (is it me you're looking for)".

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Very cool. :cool:

fpmlt said:
I watched that too, but I think he was holding onto the camera, filming himself. My best guess was that he was using a GoPro. It cracked me up that he stares into the camera in the beginning. He's trying to see if the camera is recording. All my videos start that way, and I have to edit it out. I thought about compiling all those "stares" into one video, set to Lionel Richies song "Hello (is it me you're looking for)".
In the thread, he states that it is a GoPro HD.

I'll finally be testing my GoPro soon now that the weather is breaking.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Sorry, guess I missed that. I have the GoPro wide. It's a great camera, and does a real good job of catching all the surrounding scenery. When trying to film your riding buddies, you need to be right up on them, otherwise they look far away. I've not used the normal camera, so can't make a comparison, but think it might have been the better option when trying to film someone in front or behind. I've got the mounts on front and rear of my bikes. It is a kick when you get to relive some fun rides. Really fun when you edit and add music.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts