BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe it... there he was... right in front of me... I had to snap a few pictures...

I asked about ATGATT... he said his dad was his co-pilot and he wasn't that worried.

I asked about why BMW and specifically why the LT vs the other manufacturers and models... he replied that you don't mess with a good thing and that he likes to scare the nuns in the crosswalks while gliding up to the stop. He said he tried it on a Harley once... wasn't as much fun... but he did say that the leather's added a really nice touch to his normal riding wear!

I couldn't help myself. I had to ask one more question that had been on my mind since my early Catholic upbringing... Why change the water into wine?

He said he contemplated making Tequila but decided against it as the bartenders at Cana couldn't make a Martguerita to save their donkeys!


It was an interesting few minutes with the man... :cool:
 

Attachments

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Could be an imposter....He doesn't look Jewish:histerica
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,727 Posts
Has Ken been converted???!!!!!!
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,572 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Has Ken been converted???!!!!!!
Wouldn't that just make Joe proud.

Still, it could be photoshopped. I'll believe it when I see it in person. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
I thot Jesus wore the hurrachi or truck tread sandals..

... and that sheet he's wearing... pullleeeze get a cincture...!!!

Oh.. and anyone know why he's wearing that red fabric tied to his side? that's how servants did it so they didn't get the fabric wet while leaning over the task-du-jour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Nope, I'm not buying it. Clearly there are no nail holes in his throttle hand.....

-Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Had he had any problems with his final drive?

(I swear that dude delivered a pizza to my house the other night.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Aww....man! You didn't ask whether he runs dino or synthetic! And where the FD designer may end up in the afterlife......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
BallsCasten said:
Had he had any problems with his final drive?

(I swear that dude delivered a pizza to my house the other night.)
Not even God can fix the final drive!!!
Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
cfell said:
Sure did... I think it was Easter Sunday.. =)
Good One...Gotcha. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,727 Posts
Just think, if His final drive fails, He can lay hands on it and be healed!
 

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
UncleMark said:
I couldn't believe it... there he was... right in front of me... I had to snap a few pictures...

I asked about ATGATT... he said his dad was his co-pilot and he wasn't that worried.

I asked about why BMW and specifically why the LT vs the other manufacturers and models... he replied that you don't mess with a good thing and that he likes to scare the nuns in the crosswalks while gliding up to the stop. He said he tried it on a Harley once... wasn't as much fun... but he did say that the leather's added a really nice touch to his normal riding wear!

I couldn't help myself. I had to ask one more question that had been on my mind since my early Catholic upbringing... Why change the water into wine?

He said he contemplated making Tequila but decided against it as the bartenders at Cana couldn't make a Martguerita to save their donkeys!


It was an interesting few minutes with the man... :cool:
He may but does God "dad" approve? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
UncleMark said:
I couldn't believe it... there he was... right in front of me... I had to snap a few pictures...

I asked about ATGATT... he said his dad was his co-pilot and he wasn't that worried.

I asked about why BMW and specifically why the LT vs the other manufacturers and models... he replied that you don't mess with a good thing and that he likes to scare the nuns in the crosswalks while gliding up to the stop. He said he tried it on a Harley once...
it's really because God rides a Panhead, his son hasn't quite made it there yet

<g>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Just think, if His final drive fails, He can lay hands on it and be healed!
I've tried a half dozen times to get hold of you.
(ok may a couple times)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top