BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His show is a litle lame, but I still find him an interesting fellow.

On his series "Jesse James is a Dead Man" this sunday at 10:00PM EDT on Spike, Jesse rides the new VMax.

From the Star Motorcycles release:

"Shot on location at El Mirage Dry Lake in Southern California during the final show of the season, Jesse pilots theVMAX on several high speed runs in the show. Sharing the spotlight with his Hydrogen powered streamliner car on the dry lake bed, the VMAX impressed Jesse who has ridden just about everything with big horsepower and wheels.

Following his ride on the mighty V four Jesse said “After experiencing the raw power and torque of the new VMAX I find it hard to ride any other bike!”

I tend to agree :)

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
+1 on the lame part and the VMax.................... :histerica

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
I watched three or four of his shows, and yes, they are lame. After the last one, flying the P-51, I don't think I will watch any more of them. Absolutely NO ONE with no flying experience can jump in a P-51, and after a couple days training almost match the world record made by someone who has hundreds of hours in the plane with thousands of hours flying experience, a lot of it on the Reno course. They pretty much all gave me the "Yeah, right." feeling, but that one was so over the top it was ridiculous.

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The show had but a glimpse of him on the Vmax, but another video surfaced:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Those bikes do look cool in my opinion.

BTW His "Arctic GS" is for sale on ADV. He is asking 40 some thousand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts