Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

What: Portland Meet & Greet
When: Third Wednesday of each month
Time: Around 6:30pm
Where: Pyramind Breweries McTarnahan Taproom
2730 NW 31st Portland Oregon, 97210
http://www.pyramidbrew.com/alehouses/portland

Are you guys still doing this? January 19th would be the next one.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
You trying to jump my mojo Larry? :wave

Yup, plan on being there this Wed. Thinking I am going get there a bit before 6 for the happy hour prices, how about you?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be there before 6, food is cheaper and traffic will be less!

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's dinner time again folks! This Wednesday, February 16, 2011. Last month we had a pretty good turn out of folks and actually had 4 bikes show up. Let me tell ya, other customers at the Taproom were pretty nervous when they pulled up and saw those bikes out front......okay maybe not, 3 K1200LT's and 1 K1200GT just don't strike fear in hearts of diners like other bikes do, then again we also don't offend the ears like other do.

Any way, hope to see you there. And maybe the weather will start getting better soon so some R, F, and G bikes will venture out.

As before, I plan on being there shortly before 6pm in order to take advantage of happy hour prices on food. Other wise, hope to see you there around 6:30 or when ever you can make it.

What: Portland Metro Bike Dinner
When: Third Wednesday of each month
Time: Around 6:30pm (or just before 6 to take advantage of Happy Hour)
Where: Pyramind Breweries McTarnahan Taproom
2730 NW 31st Portland Oregon, 97210
http://www.pyramidbrew.com/alehouses/portland

Brian

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brian

I just got home form two weeks in Maui and Wed is a Blazer game for me. Its the last home game before All Star break so I'm afraid I will pass on this week.

Ride safe and party safe!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
lkniess said:
Brian

I just got home form two weeks in Maui and Wed is a Blazer game for me. Its the last home game before All Star break so I'm afraid I will pass on this week.

Ride safe and party safe!
Geeez Larry! Let me be the first to say waaaaaaaaaaah!

You almost made me cry with all the excuses! Next time try a few of the old favorites like my dog ate the map or I'm going to have a flat tire or I'm gonna run out of gas or I feel compelled to rebuild my final drive!

So sorry to hear that you just got back from Maui, you scurvy dog!

Don't worry old buddy, I'll be there to take up the slack!

Blazers? Big orange ball isn't it?

Loren

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well said, my friend!!!

I will be riding to Albany next week to get a custom seat made by Mr Ed's Moto. I also have all the supplies bought for the oil & Filter, Trans, Final drive, Front and rear Brake flush and Air filter. I will be looking for some long distance bikers willing to take a couple of weeks trip to Pa this summer. I'm also planning to do the rally on Boise, I think!

Party on and ride safe!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts