BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
i would recommend taking a hard look at Belstaff. When properly fitted they definitely look more "street stylish" than the heavier ballistic stuff.
As with most, they are on the mid to upper level in pricing.

www.belstaff.com

look under collections "pure Motorcycle"
Looking at their site I'd venture to say they are Uber Upper!

·
IBR# 366
16,578 Posts
My main jacket is the BMW TourShell. It's armored, waterproof, reasonably vented and breathable, and comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions. And like most quality protective motorcycle jackets, the armor can make it a bit bulky to sit around in afterwards.

I also keep my Warm & Safe heated jacket on the bike year round, as even 70*F at night or in the mountain pass can feel chilly after dropping from 100+ degrees on the valley floor.

So if I need a lightweight jacket for lounging about after the day's riding is done, I just stash the armored jacket and grab the heated jacket instead. Bonus is that it's a nice medium grey color so it doesn't look all biker-y, as long as I remember to tuck the cord away . . .

·
Registered
77 Posts
I go visit my customers and go out to lunch or dinner with them few times week. I wear my BMW Summer 3 pants, BMW all-around boots, nice shirt and coat, over my coat I put on my Revit Horizon jacket. When we get to the restaurant, I just put my helmet and M/C jacket in panniers.
I love the BMW summer 3 pants they don't look like mc pants. You can wear them in office or as casual. I just wish they make them more then 2 colors. You can get them in Amazon now for $175 all sizes including shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have a mesh jacket, why don't you wear those? If you want a summer jacket, you should look for any adventure or leather jackets. But my suggestion is to look for an adventure or a textile jacket. They work for all seasons.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts