BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

J-peg Roundel

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  JWA 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the size and place to get the BMW roundel that fits in the end of the J-peg foot rests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Larry, could you give us a little more information, i.e., the year of the LT. I have a 2000 LT with J-pegs and I don’t see what you are talking about. What is the exact location of the roundel you mentioned? When I had to replace a lost roundel on the left front upper fairing I got it from a BMW dealer (expensive, maybe eBay would be better if they had the size you are looking for). Is this the roundel you are referring to in this photo? (Note no roundel in the immediate vicinity of the J-peg)

Attachments

#3 ·
Near the end of the peg there is a round depression and some one found a roundel that fit in the hole on the peg. I don't have them or know what the size or what the source is.

#7 ·
Just bought one from the dealer two weeks ago and it fit perfeectly (20mm)
They only had one and I ordered another. Seems it may take a while to get here during these confined times!

#10 ·
So all they fit in there with is a double back tape? I just want to be certain before I spend over 40 dollars plus shipping on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they cme with a double back tape already installed. yYou probably want to clean the cavity properly to make sure the tape sticks well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.