BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a 250/km ride and my intercom just squeals in the head set listening to music,had to turn it off. has any one had this problem before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did U try adjusting the squech on the CB.Is your unit a plug in play into BMW system or a stand alone.I'm just getting ready to install the J&M CB 2003 on my 08RT.I've have used this setup on FJR & ST1300.It always worked great.If it not the Sqeuch setting I would say U have a bad connection in your cord up to the headset or it's at the headset itself.That is where I would check first.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a J&M cb branded BMW I got it used and have had it for about 2 mounts. Worked great till now. The squeeling is in the com section. When you turn up the com between the two riders, I just get the squeel. Its funny that I can adjust the vol/ and hear your self befor with the music playing but now just squeeling with about no adjustment at all. I checked all conections and all good. :mad:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to let every one know… the squeal that I was having problems with was just the mike turned the wrong way. So when I turned up the volume that was what was making it squeal, just to much feed back.
Installed head phones and mike into new Bell Arrow helmet and this one (factory one) works as good as the upgrade from J&M Now I am a happy camper :wave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts