BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No ... not a new bike. My 2010 Concours14 is still working well for me. But due to some unforeseen circumstances, it was time to buy a new car. I went with this cool, little, "hot hatch". And I am LOVING it!!! Why didn't I buy one of these YEARS ago???

:dance: \m/ \m/ :dance:

2012 VW GTI​

Attachments

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
No ... not a new bike. My 2010 Concours14 is still working well for me. But due to some unforeseen circumstances, it was time to buy a new car. I went with this cool, little, "hot hatch". And I am LOVING it!!! Why didn't I buy one of these YEARS ago???

2012 VW GTI​
CONGRATS Joe, Great little car.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
But due to some unforeseen circumstances, it was time to buy a new car. I went with this cool, little, "hot hatch". And I am LOVING it!!! Why didn't I buy one of these YEARS ago???
Probably because back then you wouldn't fit in it? :rolleyes:
The GTI has been a fantastic car for decades and has been called the Golf in Europe since the 70s.
I am sure you will dig the performance of that neat machine! :D
Congrats!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Sammie had 2 different VW's over about 10 years. Both were great little cars. Last year in December she went for the VW's bigger brother the BMW 328I. That is a fun car to drive also. :wave

We bought our Granddaughter a 2002 Golf 3 years ago & it is still going strong.

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Congrats on the new car, Joe. The GTI is a little hot rod. Lots of fun.

A few years back I did a test drive of the GTI - at the salesman's insistence - before I bought a Passat TDI. We were looking for the Passat from the outset but I have to say the GTI was a blast to drive.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Very Cool Joe.
I went to a RAV4 with AWD. 1st oil change is 10K. They come with synthetic from the assembly line.

·
Registered
84 Posts

2012 VW GTI​
Congrats on the car. I leased a 2008 and 60K trouble free miles. Great car very well mannered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts