BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are out there! Be careful and be attentive!


Ride safe!
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
grifscoots said:
Man, they're always out here. Saw 5 on the way home just tonight. Wonder how many I didn't see.....
Besides the one we saw just before the Kuethes, Deb and I saw 9. Did the shoppers make it home?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,517 Posts
What's that under the deer?

Looks like a goose or maybe a cobra. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's that under the deer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a goose or maybe a cobra.


___________________________________________

She was standing with a bunch of geese in our alfalfa field. All you can see is the head of one of the geese under her belly.

You have good eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,451 Posts
eatanner said:
Besides the one we saw just before the Kuethes, Deb and I saw 9. Did the shoppers make it home?
That one tried to play tag when I left. I was ready for her, but that gravel sure is squirrely.

Yeppir, they made it home, but Sandy says she's not driving la trucka anymore.

Let's see, water bottles in back set fire to a cardboard box they were in a few weeks ago whilst at the coast, melting Rhino Liner. I reckon the sun played magnifying glass with plastic water bottles.

She hit the trash cans next to the house when leaving for the coast last weekend, putting a dent in the rear door.

Coming home a rock hit the windshielf and broke it.

She feels she's trashing a 52 thousand dollar truck and I'm starting to agree....sigh.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
Was Deer, now "Dear" disintegrates truck?

grifscoots said:
She feels she's trashing a 52 thousand dollar truck and I'm starting to agree....sigh.
Ugh!
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,549 Posts
Ugh is right. $52K for a truck?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,706 Posts
Company vehicle I'm guessin? :cool: A good CPA will make that trucka near free ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,089 Posts
grifscoots said:
Let's see, water bottles in back set fire to a cardboard box they were in a few weeks ago whilst at the coast, melting Rhino Liner. I reckon the sun played magnifying glass with plastic water bottles.
What kinda water was that? Didn't by some chance originate in the North Carolina hills did it? Key ingredient being corn?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top