BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not even winter yet and already I long for my mistress. I miss all three of them, but mainly the prettiest one, waiting patiently in the garage with her sisters, all cleaned up and ready to go out. She sits patiently, waiting for my touch, never complaining, always ready to give me pleasure as I parade her around in public. When we do go out eyes turn towards her, other men stare longingly at her sensuous curves, but she belongs to me. Eventually though, I must return her to the garage until the next thrilling adventure we share.
I understand that soon the time will come that she has to cover up long term, when the snow flies and the sand covers the roads. I can't stand the thought of her slipping and falling, breaking some part of that beautiful body.
Current conditions in Topeka......... 15 degrees. Wind chill 8 degrees. It's gonna be a long winter.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Get some heated gear and take the lady out! (as long as it's not snowing out). She'll keep u nice and toasty!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Anticipation enhances a good relationship...she'll be more than ready when Spring rolls around.

Hope you had as good a November for riding in KS as we had here in God-Foresaken South Dakota...now 15 degrees, a howling wind and snow on the ground. Even the labradork isn't too excited about going outside unless she thinks we're going pheasant hunting.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Move to Southern California. I know there are many holiday traditions. But at my house I give short rides to the nieces and nephews who start coming over early. There nothing like a ride on Chrismas day while the wife is preparing a feast. The realtives are glad I am keeping the kids entertained and I get to ride my bike. Merry Christmas? Indeed!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
tonygret said:
Move to Southern California. I know there are many holiday traditions. But at my house I give short rides to the nieces and nephews who start coming over early. There nothing like a ride on Chrismas day while the wife is preparing a feast. The realtives are glad I am keeping the kids entertained and I get to ride my bike. Merry Christmas? Indeed!
We can the kids out for a ride, just happens to be on a tobagan :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
My girl knows I will take her out rain or shine.. but she decided to be a little frisky on the last trip and she wants new shoes for her feet........

SHe likes her shoes ya know?

*soon baby soon*

·
Premium Member
3,139 Posts
Been ridding rain or shine here in Pennsatucky. I just wont give it up

Tracus and I went for a little jaunt last Sunday. 370 miles and touched Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. We were stripping layers off at every stop. Think it hit 68 or so. Watching for Horned Rats got a bit much as we had to ride past dusk, and the next day Deer Season opened.

Man what a great day it was :D

Been hazy/light rain, mid to low 30's at 5:45 am or so. Snow Flake blazing on the dash.

Have not put any heated gear on, but I do use the liners in the Olympia Jacket and Cascade Pants. And the AlpineStar Web boots are all that too.

I am still amazed at the protection the LT provides in both cold air, and light to moderate rain.

You can move a bit forward on the seat, little more weight on your wrists, and a little more rake in your feet on the pegs like if you were riding aggressively, and become pretty small for giving up very little in comfort.

I do love the LT.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't mind the cold here in northern Ohio. I'm was born in Ohio and here is where I will stay but Kentucky and Tennessee look pretty good come January.Riding in the cold is no big deal but here in Ohio we freeze and thaw so much that you never know when or where a ice patch will creep up and you can all ways bet on ice flow on a inside turns.The other morning I was heading off to work in my truck and thought that I could have rode .It was in the low 30's but clear as a bell.It's a good thing I didn't ride because the run off from the street had froze and I would have lost it for sure turning into the parking lot.I've never done it but losing it at work would suck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts