BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The deed is done !! I brought "Mae" home yesterday. Left at 5:00am for Magnolia to meet jerry (Lonewuff) at his place to fix his trailer connector mount on his bike.Grif.. now it don't look like Crapola ;) . Then on to breakfast to sit out rush hour traffic. Headed to Pasadena 'round 10. Got there by 11:00, and waited an hour to see the F & I man. Finally got to see the trailer :yeah: Had a minor problem with the wiring, it was not long enough to reach the bike so I fabed up a pigtail and was out the door by 1:15. Kudos to the service dept. at Pasadena Honda they went outa there way to help even filled my camelback with ice and water before I left. Now for the ride home..... All I can say is "WHAT TRAILER?" You never know it is back there, a lil over 200 miles home speeds up to 95 :p Dayem it pulls great. Fuel milage did suffer a bit but what the heck I knew it would.

Attachments

·
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grifscoots said:
It doesn't look good, it looks grrrrrrreat!

When ya breaking out the rattle can? I still have my nice Binks that I used to spray the Harley's I rebuilt and built if you want to borrow it.
My neighbor has a body shop and will paint for the price of paint + $50. I'll do it this winter so she'll be ready for next CCR :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
That is a great neighbor to have, great looking trailer.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Nice

Now your wife can go shopping on your next road trip. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Way to go Steve. Looke like a mighty fine trailer!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
It's Here..... Bushtec Trailer

It's an ice chest.
Drain plug installed in bottom center
so you don't have to pull the cooler out to drain it.

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Hey Steve,

Did you get the "You paid $XXXX.XX for THAT?!?!?!" when you got home did you? :rotf:

Don't ask me how I know that line. :( :cool:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Lonewuff said:
Hey Steve,

Did you get the "You paid $XXXX.XX for THAT?!?!?!" when you got home did you? :rotf:

Forgiveness versus permission works sorta, kinda, maybe, most of the time!! ;)

·
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lonewuff said:
Hey Steve,

No I really got " Damn I can put a lot in there " :D Followed by hope you will have enough room on "the Bike" for you stuff !!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
katnapinn said:
No I really got " Damn I can put a lot in there " :D Followed by hope you will have enough room on "the Bike" for you stuff !!! :eek:
Ahhh...Sammie studied under the "Sandar School of Motorcycle Traveling," huh? My wife...well she's Scottish...enough said? :rotf:

Hey Dick,

She told me "Just buy the damn thing" but I guess that doesn't mean the same thing to me as it did her :confused: :histerica

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Man Steve, that's one good looking trailer. I know you are thinking about painting it to match the bike but I can say that the white looks really good. You looked good as you pulled out today.

·
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ibbones said:
Man Steve, that's one good looking trailer. I know you are thinking about painting it to match the bike but I can say that the white looks really good. You looked good as you pulled out today.
Well thanks guy !!! how did the bike look ?? ;) (you savage you)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts