BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's an exciting Friday night here, drinking an ice cold Corona and watching a movie on TV. It's call Grand Canyon but has nothing to do with the Grand Canyon yet, set in LA and about how it sucks to live there......????

SO whats the rest of the NorCal Posse doing tonight?, I see by who's on line that a few of you are near the computer and logged on.....................

:beer:Cheers:beer:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cooling my heels in Gallup, NM

Cheers to you!:beer: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Al, hope your enjoying the road. :D

Well that was a strange movie at least they showed the Grand Canyon at the end of the movie...... Should of had more beer and skipped the movie.

Gonna be at Breakfast tomorrow - normal place and time if anyones hungry.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am really enjoying this trip. I am not sure that another 10K trip is going to be on my agenda anytime soon!;)

It has been quite an adventure with baconized tires, right turn switch breaking (it just dropped in my hand somewhere in Delaware) and the drama on I 70 near Indianapolis. I've had to JB Weld the right mirror assembly a couple of times (especially after those PA roads!).:eek:

I have found the heat, particularly in the humidity, that has given me the greatest challenge/test. In looking back, perhaps I should have bought one of those hydro vests.

But as an spanish proberb says: Nobody can take away all the dancing I've done!:dance:

I should be back by Sunday, annd I might be able to join you guys on Wednesday.

In the mean time, keep them on the ground!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts