BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Ego equitare, timo ego sum
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing a bit of news. My Novel, The Shadow Rider: A Crooked Piece of Time was published today and available on Amazon.com, and soon many other sites, for all of the ebook reader formats. The print versions will follow shortly.

This site and our Tech Sessions are mentioned in the book, though at a fictitious members home in Texas. ;)

A few of the members here have already read quite a bit of the work, during a crowd-sourced editing experiment held on Facebook a couple of months back.

Coming out of hermit mode now, ready to rejoin the riding and camaraderie.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
I will watch for the print version.

Sounds similar to the Brad Thor book I am reading now.

·
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will watch for the print version.

Sounds similar to the Brad Thor book I am reading now.
Thanks Dave, hopefully not too similar...:D

The print proof is on it's way to me now, then it's a quick cover to cover before I release it.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Thanks Dave, hopefully not too similar...:D

The print proof is on it's way to me now, then it's a quick cover to cover before I release it.
It is just the type of books I like. Brad Thor (character Scot Harvath), Vince Flynn (character Mitch Rapp), etc.. There was always Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, and Jack Ryan Jr. Sadly, there will be no more of those.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
+1 on print version - autographed too, thankee!! Congrats Dave. Glad you're back active on the forums.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Will be adding the print version to my library when it comes out. ;) May have some chips and Double D Habanero sauce for munchies while reading.

·
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 on print version - autographed too, thankee!! Congrats Dave. Glad you're back active on the forums.

Thanks Dick, you got it Buddy!

Sometimes, you have to isolate yourself to complete a project, or, at least I do... :eek:

·
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will be adding the print version to my library when it comes out. ;) May have some chips and Double D Habanero sauce for munchies while reading.
Thanks BennyBob, That sauce is mighty flavorful, and could keep you up all night, making it a quick read... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Nice job Dave. No wonder it had been a long time no see.:D

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Dave, I've been following your progress on Facebook. Very pleased to see you're on your way with a great first book. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Congrats Dave! :cool:

·
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I just read the reviews on Amazon