BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed my LT. It has been a great 4 years. The clutch started to slip to add to the last 3 $1000 problems and I decided it was time to move on. I purchased a Vulcan 1600 today. Thanks to all of you for the years of help keeping the LT on the road.

Lou

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
firstbeemer said:
Wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed my LT. It has been a great 4 years. The clutch started to slip to add to the last 3 $1000 problems and I decided it was time to move on. I purchased a Vulcan 1600 today. Thanks to all of you for the years of help keeping the LT on the road.

Lou

Lou,
Sorry to see you go........check back in from time to time.

I've been on my LT 4 years but haven't spent the money you have so I'm sticking around. However, my FD just went AGAIN, 3rd time in 92,758 miles,so I'm putting on a used one. Either I ride to fast or something was really wrong with the original '03 FD. I'm a true 4%er, I guess.

Let us know how the Vulcan 1600 rides.

Vern :bmw:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
firstbeemer said:

Lou
Glad you were part of the family here, Lou. Don't be a total stranger in the future - pop in here now and then and see how we're doing and say hi. Best of the on-the-road regards to you and the Vulcan. I betcha you enjoy it to finish out this year's riding season. Be safe.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lou,

Safe travels wherever you go, whatever you're piloting.
Best wishes for many, many miles of trouble-free rides.
Pop in when you get a chance and let us know how you're doing.

Gary

·
Registered
65 Posts
It doesn't matter what you ride it matters that you do ride. Good luck with the Vulcan, keep the rubber to the road stay safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Best of luck to ya Lou enjoy your new ride and we'll see ya on the road.

firstbeemer said:

Lou

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Best wishes Lou on you new ride. I like those Vulcan's too. I am new to the LT having been on my RT for many trouble free years. Sorry you had the problems. :wave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts