BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my K12LT in 2000 and joined this forum very early on. But now was time to move to a GTL, which was delivered last night.

I'm looking forward to some miles this summer.

Paul Meredith
Summerfield, Florida

·
Registered
659 Posts
marathonpaul said:
I bought my K12LT in 2000 and joined this forum very early on. But now was time to move to a GTL, which was delivered last night.

Paul Meredith
Summerfield, Florida
Hi Paul: Got mine six weeks ago (previous LT owner). I'm sure you're liking the GTL. Wow...cool. And no smoke when we fire them up after parking them on the sidestand!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Plus 4
After 6 years on the LT I got my GTL last Junes (#32 on the pre-order list). Now at about 12,000 miles I'm still in love with this bike. :bmw:

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
marathonpaul said:

Paul Meredith
Summerfield, Florida
Congrats Paul! !!!!! Will we be seeing you out west soon? Got to break it in you know :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thank you for buying that bike. It was a good deal on a bike that was close to me. Now the temptation to sell the RT is not so strong!

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GRB60 said:
Thank you for buying that bike. It was a good deal on a bike that was close to me. Now the temptation to sell the RT is not so strong!

Good luck with it.
I'm happy to be sooo helpful!

Grins,
Paul

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brasters said:
Congrats Paul! !!!!! Will we be seeing you out west soon? Got to break it in you know :)
Maybe August..... Its a "boring job" but someone has to do it.

Grins,
Paul

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Ten year and over 100K on LTs I got my GTL last July. 22K miles later I love this bike even more despite a few minor issues.

·
Registered
530 Posts
My LT was traded in last June with 24000 miles in the year that I had it. Now the GTL has 21000 miles and a new friend in the garage (Triumph Tiger XC) to take over some of the light duties.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts