BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Sargent WSP w/heat or Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Heated Seat w/ Gel for my 2019 R1250RT. Can also be a seat from the R1200RTW. Hope the community can help me out.

Thx

·
Registered
'18 R1200RT, '18 Abarth 124 Spider, '87 VFR 400R & an everyday sedan.
194 Posts
Check with Sargent seats as they at times run coupons or discounts. Given what I spent on my RT I felt what I spent for my Sargent WSP low heated seat (both rider and pillion) was actually not bad and I was able to choose the covering and accents to suit my taste. YMMV

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for a Sargent WSP w/heat or Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT Heated Seat w/ Gel for my 2019 R1250RT. Can also be a seat from the R1200RTW. Hope the community can help me out.

Thx
Are you looking for a standard, high/tall, or low seat height?

I have a complete RDL set--front, rear, and driver's backrest) for 2015-2020 RT. The top of the seats are grey velour and the sides black vinyl. They're in great shape--no tears or pulled stiches.

The driver's seat is a tall height. I'm a 32" inseam and it's too tall for me--slid all the way forward against the tank I can't get my heels on the ground at a stop with the seat adjustment on the low setting.

I'll let it all go for $500. Let me know if you're interested.

Ted

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I have a complete RDL set--front, rear, and driver's backrest) for 2015-2020 RT. The top of the seats are grey velour and the sides black vinyl. They're in great shape--no tears or pulled stiches.

The driver's seat is a tall height. I'm a 32" inseam and it's too tall for me--slid all the way forward against the tank I can't get my heels on the ground at a stop with the seat adjustment on the low setting.

Ted

Ted
Ted I am interested. What is your height and weight? Can you send me a pic or two.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm 5-11 and 180lbs with a 32" inseam. As I said, on flat ground with the seat adjusted to the low setting, I can't get my heels on the ground scooched all the way forward. Should be perfect for a 34" inseam or longer.

They're boxed up at the moment but can get some pics posted tomorrow. Thanks for the interest ... and patience!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts