BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Oh, of course not... we all know this is an evil program of the RWP... as professed by the so-called, "reverend wright".

BTW, I have walked out on "preachers" and priests alike who profess this hatred stuff.... and, yes, I've taken it 'up the chain', too.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Just another political hack job. This time it's from the right side of the aisle. Doesn't it sound just like one of those 911 conspiracy videos?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Proves he aint perfect... even He-llary... and He-ewssain aint...

McC can't be defined by Repub or Dem.....

I'd bet he's more like a Lib, just dressed up a bit.... after all, he does tick off "both sides" ....

I like that.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
For the first time in my life I am afraid of the outcome of an election! Many reasons, perhaps mostly that no particular candidate stands out the most. It is as bad as our election of David Duke and Edwin Edwards, it becomes the lesser of evils to choose!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
By election day I will hate both candidates and I will probably vote for Grif.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
grifscoots said:
I'm scared shitless not to vote main stream Republican....
Why Grif? We'd STILL go broke--just about 30 min's later!
mikeinpgh said:
By election day I will hate both candidates and I will probably vote for Grif.
+1 for Grif!

Oh, nothing in the videos that is new or that we didn't already know.

·
Registered
302 Posts
cfell said:
Proves he aint perfect... even He-llary... and He-ewssain aint...

McC can't be defined by Repub or Dem.....

I'd bet he's more like a Lib, just dressed up a bit.... after all, he does tick off "both sides" ....

I like that.
I guess we have a different definition of "good government." I define it as the ability to establish consensus so that things get done. It never occurred to me that the ability to "tick off both sides" is the formula for success.

But after the exquisite incompetence of the past seven years, I guess I'm ready for anything.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
RVB1019 said:
NA-DER, NA-DER, NA-DER!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

Angry White Guy
Not bad, not bad :)

Rob, when are you going to remove my girlfriend from your avatar! :eek:

I get so tired of people "exposing" her! :histerica

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
CalLT said:
....I define it as the ability to establish consensus so that things get done....
Everytime "things get done," I notice all my bills INCREASE! Especially my tax bills (and yes, that was PLURAL)!
But after the exquisite incompetence of the past seven years, I guess I'm ready for anything.
I look forward to the new "exquisite incompetence" replacing the old "exquisite incompetence." After all, we all remember how wonderful the Carter years were.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
McCain, Clinton and Obama: what's the difference?

grifscoots said:
And all the "main stream" candidates make Ron Paul, or for that matter, me, look like winners.
+ 1. Ight!

The three were walking down a DC street and came upon a homeless man. McCain gave the man a business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then gave the homeless man $20.

Hillary was impressed at McCain's compassion. It made her FEEL good. So she decided to help, also. Upon coming across the next homeless man, Clinton reached into McCain's pocket and pulled out a $20 bill. She kept $15 for her admin fee and gave the homeless man $5.

When they came upon another homeless man, Obama told him: "have hope, change is coming," and gave him nothing!

Update: seeing the wisdom in Clinton's admin fee, McCain adopted the same policy and raised taxes to pay for it....and being filled with hope by Obama, there's nothing left to give to the homeless.

Have a nice day! :confused:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Not bad, not bad :)

Rob, when are you going to remove my girlfriend from your avatar! :eek:

I get so tired of people "exposing" her! :histerica
As I approach the ripe old age of 40, I was thinking of switching to a "less sexier" picture more in keeping with the some of the more delicate on the board.

Since I was also thinking about getting a new bike, might this avatar be more appropriate:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts