BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to BMW and this forum...I tried the search feature to no avail. I see the various boards for the different models and I see the board for the GT and the GTL however, I do not see a board for the B or the GA. Is there a board for these new models and if not....is that in the works of being created?

Luxury Touring.....the Grand America may possibly be the ultimate luxury touring model.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,254 Posts
You may have better luck over on the K1600forum.com site it is a sister site and has much more of the 1600 stuff.

Reactions: JNW003

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
You may have better luck over on the K1600forum.com site it is a sister site and has much more of the 1600 stuff.
What he said!

Yes there are some good discussions regarding the B/GA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newbie to BMW and this forum...I tried the search feature to no avail. I see the various boards for the different models and I see the board for the GT and the GTL however, I do not see a board for the B or the GA. Is there a board for these new models and if not....is that in the works of being created?

Luxury Touring.....the Grand America may possibly be the ultimate luxury touring model.
we are the only ones riding this thing of beauty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts