BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to look like the Stoops curse is going to be broken - thank goodness! Will be a lot of long faces and work Monday...

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
My in-laws are Texans! I could care less for that division but it was good to see Stoops & Co. lose, especially since he came from Florida.

But I am afraid the Big Orange (Tennessee) has also lost their dynasty status this year!

Hook 'em horns!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shawn,

Gloating on the internet is one thing, but wearing orange monday could be hazardous to your health in Oklahoma. ;)

Sooners are poor losers ya know. We just aint used to it.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)

I wondered when you would respond Ranks! I've suffered through having to listen to play by play replays of the last 5 losses to OU for the whole month of October. However, I'll be a gracious winner and not say much...

How's the GS?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
You know, OU has always had the best team that money can buy. I think Bob is getting most of it himself these days.. I hope he's saving it all up so he never has to work again..... He should have enough by now... Hell I'd just retire and go on rideabout. Football is overrated anyway and takes money from legitimate education.
( Maybe I shouldn't have said that last part.<g> )

Spence

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bring on USC!!!! I've been waitin' five years to talk trash!!
Hope we can get past Colorado. They're tougher than anyone UT has played yet.
Hook 'Em Horns!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying not to say to much today - trying to be gracious and all that - but it sure is hard!

Colorado will be hard and maybe TexasTech.

Favorite play - seeing #90 pick up the fumble and run for 67 yard touchdown!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Shawn,

I'm surprised someone hasn't torched your bike with that logo on the plate holder! I sure am glad UT finally won this year - I think this season started out with the momentum from last year's bowl game and they grew as players. Still a ways to go, but sure would love to see a national championship for UT - but USC is still the team to beat if they quit screwing off in the first half!

BTW: Being away from TX for quite a few years, I must have missed this - when did the Red River SHOOTOUT become the "Rivalry"?? Is this some PC thang or the doin's of the 'official' sponsor? :(

PS: How 'bout them Cowboys? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Still not a Super Bowl team but at least T.O. didn't score :).

·
Registered
231 Posts
Favorite play - seeing #90 pick up the fumble and run for 67 yard touchdown![/QUOTE]

Shawn, you use the term "run" so loosely.:) I believe the announcer described him as "lumbering" down the field.
Yes it was great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts