BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate internet rumors - what's the truth here?

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
I'm sure that all of the rumors are true...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I did not expect so little input. Are you guys with bikes on orders getting any confirmation at all as to when the bikes will be here?

·
Registered
268 Posts
just another rumor started by someone in the UK on the K1600forum.com

There are a couple of riders on that forum who will be picking up their bikes on March 21, one in Sweden and one in Netherlands. So, it's not much longer for them.. and for us to hear all about it..

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
If it is on the Internet... it must be true! :rolleyes:
Seriously, other than the press who had the opportunity to ride the bike I would not listen to anything else at this point.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
jjscsix said:
Wow, I did not expect so little input. Are you guys with bikes on orders getting any confirmation at all as to when the bikes will be here?
A newsletter sent out by my dealer yesterday made no mention of a delay. They did say pre orders are expected in mid May with a demo to follow very soon. They also mentioned a dealer event for the bike "somewhere in the North Georgia area" in April but gave no date or location.

·
Registered
530 Posts
How can you delay something that does not have a release date ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I spoke to Jane tonight and she said to expect demo bikes to dealers late May. Also she said we should hear something soon about production numbers also. :dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts